I have been a Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and NLP Practitioner for over 30 years and have the following qualifications and membership of leading organisations.
- Honours Degree in Psychology.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy from the National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy.
- Diploma in Clinical and Pastoral Counselling.
- Certified Ericksonian Hypnotherapist
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Fellow of the National Hypnotherapy Society.
- Fellow of the Royal Society for Public Health.
- Senior Practitioner of the National Council for Hypnotherapy.
- Senior Accredited Member of the National Council of Psychotherapists.
- British Complementary Medicine Association registered.
- Accredited Member of The National Counselling Society
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council registered
I run an ethical practice in accordance with the codes required by the National Council for Hypnotherapy, National Hypnotherapy Society, National Council of Psychotherapists and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council. I hold a police CRB check Enhanced Certificate.
Therapy takes place in a lovely peaceful, tranquil location and environment, where I will do my very best to help you to resolve your problems or difficulties as quickly as possible.